Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the long wait everyone! I was on vacation for a week on a cruise ship in the Caribbean and didn't have access to a computer. But now I'm back and ready to get back to doing what I love to do. So now onto the new things.

So I've started working on the latest chapter for Violet Eyes. It's coming along smoothly so it should be out no later than Saturday. Also I updated my blog so hopefully it will be easier to understand. There will also be a more detailed profile section on all my characters which I hope to have up by this weekend. Profiles are subject to change and will include more characters as the story goes on. So thank you for all your support and I hope you had a great week.

P.S.: For some reason my blogger has been doing this weird glitching and won,t let me comment as my self so for now on I comment as bria[b22]. Please don't think I'm ignoring you if it doesn't come up because I'm not. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment